WELCOME

This blog is about fitness, exercise and healthy eating. If you would like to try my zumba classes in Dayton, feel free to contact me.

Friday, December 9, 2011

10 DAY PLEDGE

Since the 10 day pledge, I have kept about 6 pounds off! I am much more conscience of eating real foods over the artificial. Speaking of real food, I purchased unrefined honey from a bee keeper (who happens to be my coworker also.) Did you know that most honey purchased in the store is not real honey? It has preservatives and may not even have much real honey at all. It is much thicker than what is purchased at stores. A lot of it even adds corn syrup - yuck! The flavor is wonderful, much better than the processed stuff. AND you can even use it in your hair as a deep conditioner! Don't take my work for it. do your own research!


http://www.benefits-of-honey.com/pure-honey.html






Peace, Love and ZUMBA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment