WELCOME

This blog is about fitness, exercise and healthy eating. If you would like to try my zumba classes in Dayton, feel free to contact me.

Monday, November 14, 2011

JOIN US - ZUMBA CLASSES

I am a zumba instuctor in Dayton, OH. I began doing zumba in 2008 when I joined a fitness club. The classes were so intense that I had to take a break about half way thru just to catch my breath. After doing it weekly for about a year, I no longer had to take a break. In fact, I was in the front with the instructor. By 2009, I was helping to lead songs and even teaching some on my own. In 2010, I became a zumba instructor. I taught classes once a week at my job. Then I began renting different locations to teach my own classes. I am currently at Janice Ward Center in Clayton, OH. Classes are only $3 pp. My motto is sweat, sweat, sweat and have fun, fun, fun!!!!! It's a party atmosphere. My class is open to all who wish to participate.   

No comments:

Post a Comment